It’s easy to create a new blog post.
Once you’re logged into your WordPress website follow these steps:
1. On the left-hand sidebar click the “Posts” link. This will show you all of the posts that are currently on the website.
2. To add a new post, under the link “Posts” click the navigation item “Add New.” This will take you to the new post page where you will create your desired post.
3. Add a Title, Content, and you can assign this post a category. Once you have finished adding the desired content simply click the “Publish” button on the upper right-hand corner.
4. You have now created a new blog post!
Editing a post is just as simple as creating one.
1. On the left-hand sidebar click the “Posts” link.
2. From this list, find the post that you would like to edit and click it. Once clicked it will take you to the Edit Post page for that post.
3. Make the edits that you would like to see with the post. Once completed, in the upper right-hand corner click the “Update” button to save all of the changes.