How Can WebDrafter Help Make Your Website ADA Compliant?
WebDrafter offers a comprehensive service that will quickly and thoroughly bring your website up to speed and make it fully compliant. Our software utilizes the power of proprietary Artificial Intelligence algorithms to achieve full compliance.
For everyday users, all they will notice is a new button added to the site which will toggle the accessibility mode. For users with certain disabilities, their experience will be optimized for screen-readers and keyboard navigation automatically.
Our customers love how simple we have made the process:
- Sign up by contacting us.
- We will set everything up for you. Existing clients won’t have to do anything further, new clients simply need to give us access to edit their site.
- We will go to bat for you. Our solution will continue to monitor and correct compliance issues on your site warding off would-be lawsuits and assisting if someone tries.
The technology we use is trusted to protect almost 100,000 sites including industry-leading organizations, government agencies, state websites, leading law firms and more. No competitor comes close to that.
Why is Accessibility So Important For My Business?
Everyone should be able to experience your website. By making your website accessible for all, you’re giving equal opportunity to access crucial information.
- Accessible websites reach 20% more people
- ADA compliance lawsuits have been increasing every year, targeting businesses of all sizes.
- In almost every one of these situations, the plaintiff wins the case since disabled users require equal rights.
- The average settlement we are seeing small businesses make is around $10,000, which could be detrimental or force a business to close.
What is Website Accessibility & ADA Compliance?
Accessibility is an important part of running a business and it is essential to ensure that your website and web content be accessible to all customers, regardless of disability. There’s a common misbelief that accessibility standards only apply to very large corporations, but that’s a serious mistake. All types and all sizes of businesses have to comply.
ADA Compliance refers to meeting the standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act, the most important law regarding accessibility and civil rights for people with disabilities. Essentially, ADA prohibits discrimination against anyone based on ability or disability. This includes web accessibility.
A non-compliant website can be a problem, keeping those who seek your services from having a positive experience and from getting what they need. It could even lead to a lawsuit.
Help your business today with the options below!
Currently, the lack of websites and mobile apps that pass accessibility compliance standards is disappointing for those who look to the internet in order to get what they need. The primary categories that require attention are:
- blind people using screen-readers
- the motor-impaired using only the keyboard to navigate
- epilepsy, color blindness
- cognitive and learning disabilities
- visual impairments
Frequently Asked Questions About Web Accessibility
ADA Compliance Services
WebDrafter’s easy ADA Compliance service includes the following features:
- Number of website URLs : 1000 pages (more pages available on a different pricing tier)
- WCAG 2.1 AA, ADA, Section 508, EN 301549 compliance
- Accessibility statement and certification of performance
- Daily automated compliance monitoring scans
- Automatic AI Powered Audits
- Automatic 96%+ success rate AI-powered remediation
- Automatic monthly cloud updates
- Customizable: positions, colors, icons, shapes, sizes & more
- Certificate of accessibility compliance
- Installation and configuration (Up to 3 hrs setup time included)
- Google Tag Manager configuration (if needed)
|Number of website URLs||Up to 1,000||1,000+|
|WCAG 2.1 AA, ADA, Section 508, EN 301549 compliance||✓||✓|
|Accessibility statement and certification of performance||✓||✓|
|Daily automated compliance monitoring scans||✓||✓|
|Automatic AI Powered Audits||✓||✓|
|Automatic 96%+ success rate AI-powered remediation||✓||✓|
|Automatic monthly cloud updates||✓||✓|
|Customizable: positions, colors, icons, shapes, sizes & more||✓||✓|
|Certificate of accessibility compliance||✓||✓|
|Installation and configuration (Up to 3 hrs setup time included)||✓||✓|
|Google Tag Manager configuration (if needed)||✓||✓|
A Web Accessibility
Solution that Works
- It’s affordable.
- It’s easy. We take care of the coding,
compliance, and upkeep for you!
- It’s fast. Your new accessible site will be ready
in no time at all, complete with an accessibility
statement and certificate of performance.