We’re growing at a respectable rate and are looking for the right person to become a key member of our team. Our office setting is informal and open. We work hard, but have a lot of fun. We’re looking for someone who is creative, skilled, mature, dependable and wanting to become a valued, integral member of our growing business.
Required Skills and Experience:
We’re looking for someone with real-world experience and a strong portfolio demonstrating the following knowledge:
- Fluency and proficiency using Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- WordPress Websites
- Knowledge of proper design conventions and industry best practices
- A strong creative flair with eye-catching mastery of Photoshop Effects and typical website work
Nice-to-Have skills that would be a big plus to bring to the table:
- Experience in printed design (CMYK) as well as web design (RGB) palettes
We prefer candidates who have already earned an Associates Degree (or higher) in the field(s) of graphics design and/or Web design, although we will consider applicants with compelling portfolios who can demonstrate professional quality artwork and coding skills.
2 to 5 years
Commensurate with work experience, with bonuses and benefits
Millerstown, PA (about 25 minutes from Harrisburg toward State College).
If you currently live in the Harrisburg, State College or surrounding areas but would want to relocate closer to Millerstown, relocation assistance is a possible benefit.
Due to the team nature of our business, we need you to work on site as an employee with benefits. (We will not reply to offers from companies wanting us to outsource work to them.)
- Designing websites per clients’ requests.
- Logo design, image editing, photo enhancing for the web
- “Renovating” websites from older looks & feels to modernize them.
- Creating new, attention-grabbing websites ranging from “fun, playful, and whimsical” to “clean, professional, and credible.”
- Cross-browser compatibility checks to ensure websites display properly across various platforms.
How to Apply:
Our first impression of you will be your resume and portfolio. Please WOW us with the best samples of your work and give us a realistic expectation of your skill level for the requirements above.
Please email resume and portfolio to email@example.com.